Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies
- Skillfully crafted to reflect your style & personality
- Authentic, meaningful, fun, happy
- Professionally delivered with enthusiasm & class
- Designed to engage & impress your guests
- Celebrate your love & honour your marriage
Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life. A custom designed, meaningful, and engaging marriage ceremony will ensure that you receive the wedding experience that you’ve always wanted.
You deserve a Celebrant who knows how to weave your relationship and style into your ceremony with love, humour and personality.Meet Ange
Ceremonies that celebrate diversity
Whether it's your first or second marriage or whether your style is simple, intimate, vintage, traditional, quirky or a mix of everything in between, you are in the right place.
As a champion of individuality, I offer unique, bespoke ceremonies that celebrate and reflect your relationship, personality and style.
- Jane & Jamie; Bicentennial Park
"Angela, thank you so much for your help. We have had so much glowing feedback about you, particularly from family who thought you were so good. It was so nice that you took the time to say hi to the mums, dads, aunty's & uncles – which they really appreciated. I am not a good public speaker, but your calming presence helped me through the ceremony. You are a wonderful person."
– Lancy & Tuan, Breakfast Point
"From the moment we met Angela, she seemed like an old friend and we were delighted that we shared similar values. She is a warm, intelligent, genuinely kind person with a wonderful sense of humour and a truly generous spirit. She helped us to write a ceremony that represented us as a couple. We are so happy that Angela married us. We could not have had such a beautiful wedding without her."
– Allegra & Rory, Loxley on Bellbird Hill, Kurrajong
"When we saw Angela marry friends of ours, we knew that she was the perfect fit for us. She has such a wonderful, warm and friendly energy and we really felt a great connection with her. Our ceremony was personal and she made such an effort to share our story in a way that was Michael and I to a tee! I am absolutely thrilled Angela married us and would highly recommend her."
– Michael & Amanda, Greenwich Sailing Club, Greenwich
- Ivan & Sabrina, Lilyvale, Royal National Park
- Jessica & Mohammed, Athol Hall, Mosman
- Liana & Mark, Gunner's Barracks, Mosman
- Ron & Jan, Bilgola Beach
Flexible options designed for you
What You Receive
1. A personalised, meaningful wedding ceremony that you and your guests will rave about
2. A true professional - dressed to impress, with superb organization skills
3. All legal paperwork and lodgement of documentation with the Dept of Births, Deaths & Marriages
4. A professional, high quality PA system, hands-free and hand-held microphones. Plus you can play your music through my speaker.Find out More